This is one of my favorite go-to recipes for the kids and parties. It’s packed full of flavors like peanut butter, chocolate and crunchy oats. The preparation and cook time is only 30 minutes, which makes these cookies super easy and fun!
Full batch makes about 4 dozen cookies
(Feel free to mix up the ingredients and try white chocolate chips, raisins, other nuts, candies, chocolates or cranberries. Make it your own, be unique and have fun creating!)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Cream together butter and sugar well
- Add eggs, peanut butter and vanilla and mix well again
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well
- Scoop them with a cookie scoop or drop them onto parchment paper with teaspoon (*tip – use parchment square or hand to press cookie down slightly as cookies don’t spread in oven)
- Bake in oven on middle tack for 11-13 minutes
- Remove from oven and cool on parchment paper for 2 minutes, then transfer to baking rack to cool.
These cookies are so good warm!
- 1 stick softened butter (can use coconut oil or Miyoko’s for vegan option)
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1— 16 oz. can creamy peanut butter (2 cups)
- 4 ½ cups GF oats
- 3 eggs (for vegan substitute equivalent flax seed/ chia seed mix)
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup M & M’s Minis
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt